Add an email account on your Iphone or Ipad in the Mail appTutorials • Email | mail | mail app | ios | iphone | ipad
Add an email account on your Iphone or Ipad in the Mail app
by Mihai BobriucViews 178Updated now 6 monthsPublished 13/07/2022
- In this tutorial we are going to show you how to add an email account in the Mail app on your Iphone/Ipad.
- Email account, password, and email account settings.
- We open the Mail application from our device and select Other
- On the next page we will select the IMAP/POP3 protocol (in our case IMAP), and then add the name, email address, account password and a brief description.
- On the page that follows we will configure the e-mail server for incoming/outgoing. The e-mail server in our case is mail.hostico.ro, the user is the full address email@example.com and password related to the account, and then click Next at the top of the screen.
- The server checks the settings, and then we can save the account addition by clicking save at the top of the screen.
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5113Updated now 3 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1472Updated now 4 monthsPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 746Updated now 3 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 765Updated now 4 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1957Updated now 3 monthsPublished 04/06/2018